Monday, June 15, 2009

Back in the Ranks of H & G

Wanted to say a couple of important things before I get much further with this blog.
  1. I'm very honored to have been asked to rejoin Honor and Glory. I was sort of insane to ever leave, cuz these folks are like family. I don't have anywhere near as much fun when I'm running with others.
  2. I give Shyste Chris a whole lotta crap in this blog (which won't change anytime soon, btw). But that guy has more fun with the game than anyone else I've run into. He's got a rare ability to keep the raiding disciplined, but break loose and get silly, too. The guy is a sh!t-ton of fun to run with. So, take any remarks to the contrary with a grain of salt.
    Make sure you check out his blog at shystechris.blogspot.com. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you just might learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment