Thursday, September 10, 2009

Raidin' Dirty

Haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought I'd talk about the raiding we've been doing lately in Uld10 and ToC.

First, let me say I'm having a blast! Downing Ignis the other night, then again last night makes me incredibly happy. Then to down The Council and Freya... WHAT?!?! Sated in DA HOUSE! Gave the titantic trio another few runs for their money last night. The groups are varying and yet really melding and working well together. I'm 100% sure we can down Thorim in a couple shots, and... well... Hodir will fall one day, that cold-hearted son-of-a-Shytechris'-mom.

I'm a little concerned that we're going to have people feeling left out. I think the groups have been varying a good deal, but PLEASE don't harbor feelings of discontent. Air those greivances, boy (or girl)! Let's just keep the lines of communication open so hard feelings don't start festering. Schedules changed a lot with the start-up of the football seas... er... classes again, so it may take a few weeks to get a feel for the best raiding times and when folks are available. We've been adding some members, so I see it as a possibility we could get a couple groups running in the relatively near future. But the point is that Sated is really about friends having fun together... all of us. So if you feel like you're being excluded or left out, let someone know and lets hug it out, bitch.

I strongly encourage everyone to consider developing a healing alt and/or spec, as that's what we're the shortest on right now. Having more healers would have two benefits: (1) more people could rotate in, and (2) there would be less chance of not being able to raid due to a lack of healers.

One other added benefit of more healers is that it would dramatically reduce the chances that one of us would heal Ignis with a chef hat on... not that 4.5K HPS and 54% of the heals won't work, but it would have been nice to have the extra 4K mana and not need that Innervate (thx, Whoa).

2 comments:

  1. Diggin the Piven-esque-ness of the post, beeotch

    ReplyDelete
  2. QQ WANT MORE LEWTS

    I have heal off-spec! I can heal! hahahahhahhha

    ReplyDelete